Sunday 27 February 2011

The Friday Bath

Guys! I have had a very long absence, I know! I kept forgetting to post, and procrastinating. ^_^; So I'm going to give you a nice post that at first you  may say: "Wtf. I was expecting moar than this crap." but after you try what I shall say you will go "OMFG I LOVE THIS."

The Friday Bath

"I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's grey, Wednesday too. Thursday, I don't care about you, IT'S FRIDAY! I'M IN LOVE~!"

  You see, I'm a big Cure fan. I was heavily inspired by their song "Friday I'm Love". So I celebrate every Friday. And as I have seen, I'm not the only Goth who celebrates Friday. Besides The Cure, Electro Goth Queen of Youtube Adora Batbrat  also celebrates Friday. Friday marks the end of the work-week. Time to get out of school or work so we can relax on our beds or PARTY HARD!!!1!!!!11!!1!1!1!!one!! To me, this a day to be celebrated. It's almost like a holiday, if you might say. Bonus points if it's a Friday the 13th. The way I celebrate this is after I come from school, I go to the nearest ice cream shop with my friends, I put on some of my favourite clothes in the restroom, and put on my make-up (Which my friends make me to do in front of them). After that, at night, I take my Friday Bath.


Part I: Pale Facial

   Materials/ Ingredients:
  • Milk
  • Lemon Juice
  • Vitamin C tablets
  • Preferred Scrub
  • Witch Hazel
  • Something to crush your Vitamin C tablets
  1. Mix milk with lemon juice and Witch Hazel. Set aside. I like to use the whole lemon, because the more lemon, the better. Also, a nice tip: before you squeeze your lemon, put it in the microwave for a few seconds (10-30 seconds), that will keep the juices flowing, and will make squeezing the juice out easier.
  2.  Crush your vitamin C tablets (I crushed it with a pilón, a staple of Puerto Rican kitchens) until it is nothing but a fine powder.
  3. Mix it with your milk mixture, and add your favourite scrub (I used St. Ives Invigorating Peach Scrub and St. Ives Blemish fighting Scrub). Add more crushed tablets to make it thicker.

Part II: The Victorian Maiden's bath

This bath gently bleaches your skin (Hence the name), since it has lemon and milk. It's also GREAT for your skin, you'll walk out with skin softer than a baby's ass. Just don't let your hair touch the water, or you'll end up with crunchy oily hair.
  
       Ingredients:

          For bath:
  • 2 cups of Milk, or a whole can of powdered milk, to make it a Cleopatra bath
  • Liberal amounts of lemon juice
  • A little bag of oats
  • Oils of your preference  
  • Witch Hazel
  • Bubble Bath
  • Rose Petals (optional)
         For Setting:
  • Preferred snack (Make sure it's not something that gets soggy, like cookies or crackers. Try some fruits, chocolate or shrimp)
  • Candles
  • Incense
  • Music of preference
  1.  Lock the bathroom door, so nobody disturbs you. 
  2. Make your setting.
  3. Fill the bathtub with warm water.
  4. Throw all the bath ingredients. 
  5. Get in the tub, and relax while you listen to Mephisto Walz and eat a shrimp cocktail with chamomile tea. 
Hope  you enjoy this bath of wonders. It doesn't have to be taken on a Friday, it could be on a Monday, a Tuesday, when you feel bad, have a skin emergency, or every day! Now, have a nice week, my friends. 

May Goth be with you, 
Andy Sí

No comments:

Post a Comment